Help - Lodging in Santa Monica

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiSpd

Reaction score
Hola,

I sit at my computer killin' myself trying to find accomodation in Santa Monica, CA, so I can have surgery at the end of the month... ..then I realised there are a ton of VMax riders around, and one or two might have local info they'd share.

My name's Colin, got 123k miles on my '90 Max and ~8k miles on my '09 Max, I am/was VMOA #320, I've met a bunch of the old VMOA crew, but haven't been able to tour much since my daughter came along (only get 1-2 weeks a summer on the bike).

I've got to have surgery at the St John's medical center in Santa Monica Jan 28th. I need to stay in the area from Jan 24th to Feb 6th with my wife, daughter and mother.

Anyone near Santa Monica have any neat ideas on where would be a good place to stay? My wife needs a full kitchen, and we need to have a couple of bedrooms...

Thanks for your time, Colin.

Holy crap! 123k miles? That might be a record for this forum. Seems like most people see a used bike with 30k miles and write it off as "high mileage".

Sorry I can't help you, I'm in NY but there's lots of cool people here that I'm sure can help you out.

The only thing I can think of would be an Extended Stay America near the LAX airport.
If you are flying in when is your flight??? I can try to make arrangements to pick you and your family up.
Plus I can help somewhat with Transportation while you are here.
Send me a PM and we will talk and see what your needs are.
Cheers
Fargo

Back