How do you like our company Vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is a 1999 Black Max with some modifications such as a high-polised 17-inch disc wheels. a high polished mask made from metal with two projection lamps, a high steering bar taken from the Kawasaki Z1 and footrests from Lucas that we wouldn't fit again ...
Nice, reliable muscle bike ...
Mike
https://www.circus-vmaximus.com/shope.htm

Attachments

• vmax studio front.jpg
    vmax studio front.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 2
It is a 1999 Black Max with some modifications such as a high-polised 17-inch disc wheels. a high polished mask made from metal with two projection lamps, a high steering bar taken from the Kawasaki Z1 and footrests from Lucas that we wouldn't fit again ...
Nice, reliable muscle bike ...
Mike
https://www.circus-vmaximus.com/shope.htm
I've seen worse, But I know I have seen a lot better. But opinions are like a holes everybody got 1. Honestly it looks like it's trying to be something from the 80's with modern influence. But to me it just doesn't have consent flow from front to back with just 1 picture. You asked an I gave an honest opinion. But like I said, there's a ass for every seat.

Why does his post need to be torn down? He makes an effort in what he does and gets questioned about his product. Doesn't have to be Vmax parts or a perfect photo as far as I'm concerned. I appreciate his time and effort--Thank you Circus Maximus.

I've seen worse, But I know I have seen a lot better. But opinions are like a holes everybody got 1. Honestly it looks like it's trying to be something from the 80's with modern influence. But to me it just doesn't have consent flow from front to back with just 1 picture. You asked an I gave an honest opinion. But like I said, there's a ass for every seat.
I wanted to have a better handling. That's why I chose the 17-inch wheels. And I liked to have a face mask that also is polished and had a better light. And I wanted to sit more comfortably and that's why I decided to fit the higher handlebar taken from the good old Kawasaki Z1! Have a great weekend! Mike Exclusive CIRCUS VMAXIMUS Accessories for Vmax Riders and Fans

Back