inter-bike.co.uk or sgmotorsport.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my emails with the sales (dept/guy??)... i dunno i'm still not 100% convinced to order from them...

anyone any thoughts??

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 5:44 AM, SG Motorsport <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Yes, stock is no problem :)

Stephen

----- Original Message -----
To: SG Motorsport
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: Renntec Motorcycle Sports Rack - Yamaha V-Max incl padded backrest - Chrome

Thanks Stephen.

And you have them instock ready to ship?

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 5:00 AM, SG Motorsport <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Yes it is... chrome only..

Shipping wil be about ?40.00 it will be sent via a courier, with tracking.

Regards
Stephen

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:49 AM
Subject: Renntec Motorcycle Sports Rack - Yamaha V-Max incl padded backrest - Chrome

Hello!

I am from the US and interested in purchasing the above item. I see it shows as available and I was curious if you have any instock, ready to ship. I also wanted to confirm it is the sissybar and luggage rack, like this picture (since the picture shown is not of a v-max):

http://www.revsperformance.com/images/renntec/sportsracks/V-MaxSRackREN10179C.JPG

I was also curious if you think shipping will be around 40 pounds? Thank you in advance.

-Garrett Morgan

So I ended up placing the order late Thursday of last week (10/23). I have been in e-mail contact with a guy named Stephen from the sales@ email address.

Payment was easy, had to go thru paypal (surprisingly enough i never had an account until now), but signed up when it was all done. They emailed me back within 24 hours each time and said it shipped today. Should be getting a tracking # shortly...

Will wait until the product arrives to give a full rating.

One thing i always keep in mind when dealing with overseas is that they are so much more relaxed. I worked in support for a fortune 100 tech company for a while and the overseas people were so much more relaxed about all deadlines and such that our US people...

so anyways i'll update more when i have one..

rack came in. shipped on thursday was here on monday. everything was good. would give them a great review, just you don't have the same sense of urgency as you would as a US vendor....

Back