Isle of Man compared to everything else

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
qjbpleyww1an844nzjtw.jpg

All the world's road circuits are in the inner area while the perimeter is the Isle of Man! Thirty seven miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OmNXCJt7K3Q

The IOM races are for real men. I would love to go watch one day.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

I had the pleasure of doing a couple of laps (not racing) at the IOM course back in the late 80's during TT week. If you ever have the chance to go over and ride and witness those races it'll leave you awe struck. I personally consider it to be the purest race left in the world.

Chris.

Love watching IOM vids don't know how those guys can even sit on their bike's they got XL cohonae's !

One day im going there... and then on to Germany to see where my family came from.

Nobody has bigger cubes than these guys. This race is in my short list of must see for my daughter and i, I think one can claim victory for even surviving it. For those not familiar a youtube search will be highly entertaining. Make. Sure to include "no music" in your search line. It seems there are still lots of you tubbers that believe we like their music choices over the blissful music of a race prepped ss bike at full scream. Its truly balls out motorsports! Enjoy!

Undoubtedly , the toughest super sportbike race on earth. My hat is off to those tough enough to hold a 200 H.P. motorcycle throttle wide open on roads and curves like those on that course. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back