Justice has been served, sort of.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nevada-militia/judge-ends-case-over-armed-standoff-in-nevada-land-dispute-idUSKBN1EX218

I was just sitting here feeling like shit because the buck I smacked on Xmas eve did more damage than it first appeared, adjuster just left and informed me that my Audi is a total loss. Thinking of the not-so-cheap improvements that dont count towards fair market value really burns. Until now its not been a happy day.

But then I read this and it more than makes up for it. "Prosecutorial misconduct", I hope every one of those dirty prosecutors gets disbarred for life (unlikely). I know not everyone agrees with my position on this case, but when crooked prosecutors interupt due process and get fucked for it we ALL win. I knew beyond any shadow of a doubt there would be no fair trial for the defendants, as it turns out a fair trial was not in the cards at all. Thanks to the Judge for not tollerating a blatant miscarriage of justice. Now the only injustice is that the defendants were ever defendants in the first place for a correct reaction to an incorrect action. This is now a great day TYVFM!

Congratulations to the little guy/s that pushed back! :punk:

There will be no consequences for the prosecutors, remember Waco, Randy Weaver's wife and son. They'll probably give themselves "Hero" medals and a big fat bonus.:bang head:

Attachments

• thumbnail_0fbi.jpg
    thumbnail_0fbi.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 16
Oh, I fucking remember Ruby Ridge. Feds tresspassed and executed his family, and for what? Failure to Appear IIRC.

I dont agree with every action of every Bundy but in 2014 they were not criminals, they took up arms to defend their property from criminals, and did so successfuly without firing a shot. I would call that proper use of firearms. It reminds us of why the 2nd amendment exists to begin with, and how important it is for citizens to have each others backs. Gov tyranny fended off with no shots fired, Bundys get to go home to their families and work. Thats a win that fills me with a warm fuzzy glow.:clapping:

I agree, the kind of "deep state" treason going on now is the reason for the second amendment, not hunting.
getfileattachment.png

Last edited:
I would not speculate on the life span of anyone involved. Some of us will never ever forget this, but most folks will be well past it once something really important happens, like a recall on the newest iPhone or a royal wedding obscures it. It's just the way it goes, what a short memory Joe Q Public has.

One of the things about this that I find so great is that it all went down without any loss of life. Other than the execution at Malheur, if you want to throw that in.

Good post. Bad memories though. And the feds would like us to forget this, and other terrible incidents. Kent State comes to mind also. Nixon's army! And there's more.I'm not sure what is more repulsive, shooting unarmed college students, or a mother with a baby in her arms. When Patrick is up for nomination,the people need to remember Ruby Ridge. I doubt the Right or the Left will want to dig it up, because it makes a case against both. God bless the Weavers and four murdered students. None deserved to get slaughtered by their own government.

A whole lot of people are seriously confused about who the "dangerous extremists" are. As has been proven, the Weavers were a whole lot less dangerous then the feds that stalked and executed them in cold blood.

There were sniper/s and long range surveillance cameras, personality profiles and assessments, just like Ruby Ridge et al. Plenty of parallels here. This would have ended with multiple murders followed by an absurd fabricated statement of the "tragic" events that forced the hands of agents. Had it not been for neighbors and militia willing to pick up arms this would have been just another Ruby Ridge. Their overreach, appalling dishonesty, heavy handed tactics and proclivity for unprovoked lethal force against citizens should be alarming to everyone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back