Left side cover for 2016???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1badmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, noticed a pretty deep scrape on my left side cover after it was shipped from Louisiana that I am pretty was not there before. I am very OCD about my bikes and didn't know20200830_132739[1].jpg if anyone had one or could direct me somewhere where I could pick up one that is not scratched. Thanks in advance. :)

you could just wrap both sides with car film ... or carefully sand it and fill with silver paint. It is not that bad.

not sure if it is but if that cover is just metal with lacquer on it, you might be able to just run some fresh lacquer in the scratch with a small brush, just make sure there are no contaminants in the scratch first

There is Vinyl which looks like brushed metal ... have it here, really awesome.

I have a pair that the one you need may work (not sure what it looks like compared to your scratched one). The right side cover has a large hole in it for what i'm guessing was a charging port/cig lighter). The finish on them do vary through the years so it may not match!

Attachments

• IMG_20200803_164117.jpg
    IMG_20200803_164117.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 4
Back