1st Gen & 2nd Gen Love them both

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of Gen 2 in the near future and holding on to my 94.

Do you prefer the Gen 2 over the Gen 1?

Hold on to the 94. I have both models and each has its own appeal. Hard to say which is the preferred. I listed the Pros and Cons between them here on the forum. Comes down to several areas: tire types (radials vs bias ply), fuel management, handling, maintenance. Seems the Gen 2 comes in first place, but my Gen 1 is like a favorite pair of shoes. It's a good fit. Gen1 is simpler, easier to customize, lots more parts, easier to work on, smaller/lighter and very comfortable.

Thinking of Gen 2 in the near future and holding on to my 94.

Do you prefer the Gen 2 over the Gen 1?
I have an 07 and love it would never ever get rid of it. That being said month or so back I had mine in getting tires and they had a 2020 I took out for an hour. Man the ride home was quite bothersome after the shenanigans on that 2020 Wow…. So yes if you can swing it keep the old school and buy her some Garage company

I have an 07 and love it would never ever get rid of it. That being said month or so back I had mine in getting tires and they had a 2020 I took out for an hour. Man the ride home was quite bothersome after the shenanigans on that 2020 Wow…. So yes if you can swing it keep the old school and buy her some Garage company
I deeply regret selling the 2002 when I got the 2019. Should have kept it.

Back