new gun

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinks

Reaction score
Its a Norinco 1911 chambered in 45acp. Its called the "target model". I started dealing on it a few days ago, and just got the paper work to pick it up. paid $300 and it came with 3 extra mags. The trigger has a nice clean break and the slide runs freely with no gritty feeling. These guns are made in china but they are the Toughest in the world. They are built from "rail road steel" rails. A lot of people use this to make the 454 Rowland out of because is so durable. Will take it to the range this weekend and blast away.
blue%2045%20001_zpskngtj2ev.jpg

That's really a nice looking pistol and in a great caliber. Wish I could carry a 45 always but even the super compacts try to pull my pants down and unless it's winter here in Florida we don't wear too many cloths.:rofl_200:

I just bought a 9mm Diamondback that's small and light and has performed well.

Dave

Attachments

• 453473.jpg
    453473.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 19
+1 Nice looking auto....Norinco knows what they're doing, made the SKS which IMO is a great, cheap assault rifle.

I'm a big .45 auto fan but have the same problem as Dave, got a P250 Sig .45 full size a caliber kit for it in 9mm compact.

Be interested in hearing how the Norinco goes at the range.....just can't go wrong for the money!

Back