New member from Poland - hello overyone!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am a new member with ‘97 V-max. I am located in Poland in the Silesian district. The bike comes from. Canada, now I play with it to make ready for the beginning of the season. By the way great forum so I am happy finding a lot of useful technical materials. My bike on the photo.F40B2B95-9824-432C-90D9-E978BD39F8F8.jpeg

Welcome to the Classroom. Glad to have you.Nice Max.
Welcome to the Classroom. Glad to have you.Nice Max.👊
Thanks! I see you made upgrade of your max, is the frame stiffness bar I can see on your photo screwed to frame only? I have seen many bars, your looks nice in my opinion - is not so visible, does not hide engine comparing to other I have seen. Do you feel the difference after installation of that?

Attachments

• C7DFDFBB-0255-4B06-B3D0-CACE557E93F4.png
    C7DFDFBB-0255-4B06-B3D0-CACE557E93F4.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Thanks! I see you made upgrade of your max, is the frame stiffness bar I can see on your photo screwed to frame only? I have seen many bars, your looks nice in my opinion - is not so visible, does not hide engine comparing to other I have seen. Do you feel the difference after installation of that?
Yes I Do. These Are John Furbers Braces.. RIP. 🙏🏻🙏🏻.
They Make A Big Difference with the Frame Flex when your Getting it. The Tabs are Welded to the Frame and the Bars Bolt on. Highly Recommend! Hit Sean Morley up on here he probly has a Pair. Mine is a 97 also. You have a Good Looking Max there.

Let me Clarify. The Rear tabs are Welded. Then bolt on. The frts Bolt thru My crash bars or Highway pegs what ever your Fancy on Words. Lol 😆

Let me Clarify. The Rear tabs are Welded. Then bolt on. The frts Bolt thru My crash bars or Highway pegs what ever your Fancy on Words. Lol 😆
Thanks. I will try to contact the Guy you mentioned. Sorry for my poor technical english😁. All the best in the New Year!

Dominic Welcome to the forum. That Is a good looking '97. Keep the shiny side up.
Hello! Nice to meet.

By the way - does anyone know what should be the right screwing torque for brake calippers halfs front/rear to screw them together. I cannot find it in the service man.

They don't want you taking them apart so they don't give a torque value.

Domonic The factory manuals say do not loosen. I did that before I found that out. good advice that I got from this forum was to find the size of the bolt and look it up in the bolt torque section of the factory manual, that is a good starting point.
Good idea. I will do it in this way. Thanks!

Back