Newby Here

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rénier Jonas

Reaction score
Hi there guys

I am new here and I am looking at purchasing a V-Max in the future. So I am checking out a few things and wanting to ask some questions to put my mind at ease and help me make my decision.

So if you guys will indulge me over the next few weeks or months and be patient with me when I ask alot of questions than it will make me a happier man I'm sure.

Best regards

What kind of bikes or bike have you had? The Max is a beast and so much fun. But like any bike never loose respect for it.

What kind of bikes or bike have you had? The Max is a beast and so much fun. But like any bike never loose respect for it.
Hi Derwood

I have played around with superbikes all my life but also had a Bully at one stage. That was also great fun. I have always had a thing for the V-Max, having ridden a few of my mates' bikes. And they are fun. Why the hell I have never bought myself one is beyond me. But I think it is time now.

Cool you will love it. There is no other bike like it. Bunch of great guys and gals on this site, I wish the star v max site was still up. Anyways 2nd gen or 1st which one our you getting? Have a great day
Darren

Welcome. We'll expect pics when you find the right one. I'm a first gen guy but I've wanted one since they came out in 85, it was a nostalgic thing but what a cool bike. You cant go wrong with either. Good luck with your search.

Back