Orders for the new Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkw0417

Reaction score
Okay so I was at the dealship last night picking up a lever for my wife's scooter(we bought it used and it had one with the tip broke off). Was talking to one of the salesmen who knew I had a Vmax. I knew he had sold one already so I asked him when he expected it to be delievered. He informed me they don't expect it until mid to late November but they already have 8 of them on order with deposits. I am just amazed that many people are putting out that kind of money on a bike they have never seen other then a picture.

Okay so I was at the dealship last night picking up a lever for my wife's scooter(we bought it used and it had one with the tip broke off). Was talking to one of the salesmen who knew I had a Vmax. I knew he had sold one already so I asked him when he expected it to be delievered. He informed me they don't expect it until mid to late November but they already have 8 of them on order with deposits. I am just amazed that many people are putting out that kind of money on a bike they have never seen other then a picture.

Yeah, but in order to get one, you're going to have to order it sight unseen. While I am sure you'd be able to buy one from a dealer that put out his own money, it'll be at a markup. Either that or get one ebay that'll surely be marked up.
The demand is there by evidence of the 8! at your local dealer that are on order. This is a TERRIBLE market for high end bikes.

I am amazed there is that much of a demand for the expensive bike at a single dealership. Especially considering you are putting down $1000 on a bike they have most likely never seen in person. Just though others might find it interesting.

I am amazed there is that much of a demand for the expensive bike at a single dealership. Especially considering you are putting down $1000 on a bike they have most likely never seen in person. Just though others might find it interesting.

If the max is what i expect/hope it will be the $1000.00 is ok to me. If it's not what i expected when i put my hands on it, im sure i can make my 1000.00 back by selling it.

Back