phoenix metro 'maxers...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME! I'm planning to ride the beast up to Jerome either next weekend or the one following. Used to cruise up that way on the FZ once a year with my buds. This time, probably taking a girl along pillion (I just put on a Corbin, and it seems better than the stock seat).

Keep me posted on your plans. Maybe we can hook up for a ride if i'm not working. If you like BBQ I know a great place to eat in cottonwood. :biglaugh:

hey guys! I'm not only looking for fellow V-Maxers but people to ride with in general. new to the valley, and very new to VMax. Currently in East valley

hey guys! I'm not only looking for fellow V-Maxers but people to ride with in general. new to the valley, and very new to VMax. Currently in East valley

I am in east Mesa, but just sold my Harley. Looking diligently for a Max. Hope I find one before Summer REALLY kicks in.

@ justified. If interested I know of a decent looking max for sale in st. George Utah.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=678&ad=20107791&cat=&lpid=. Not too far from you and the pics look decent enough

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Thx, but too old and too many miles. (I am not mechanically inclined, to say the least. Hence I want a newer one which hopefully will not require a lot of tlc ). Really looking for a 2005(love that red) with low mileage. I found one on an Iowa craigslist tonite. It is a dealer. Anyone have any experience buying one on the come like that. Have to take a dealerships word on everything. Kinda scary, but the bike is exactly what I am looking for. (as long as ther are no surprises when it gets shipped).

Back