Push button V-Boost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joelyons50023

Reaction score
I was wondering if any body had a mod to make the V-Boost come on with a switch without having to buy the tboost, sassy or any of the other systems. All I want is to have the V-boost work normally but when I hit the push button like push it once it stays on and push it again and bam it is off again. But I do not know about which wires to hook it up to any help would be great. Simple and easy that is what I am about. thanks

I was wondering if any body had a mod to make the V-Boost come on with a switch without having to buy the tboost, sassy or any of the other systems. All I want is to have the V-boost work normally but when I hit the push button like push it once it stays on and push it again and bam it is off again. But I do not know about which wires to hook it up to any help would be great. Simple and easy that is what I am about. thanks

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=2381

This should point you in the right direction, instead of using the horn, just mount your own button.

Back