Reasons why not to ride with shorts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bout your burn. I’d never ride with shorts on! I see guys on baggers wearing shorts and flip flops while smoking a stogie and I won’t acknowledge them. They are among us, I don’t wear all the gear all the time but I do always wear jeans, boots and safety glasses at the least. I know if I have an incident while not wearing a helmet that it probably won’t turn out well for me. I don’t me to be rude but you kinda earned it. It’s hard to be safe on a Vmax with all the gear on let alone just shorts. Sorry to come off like this but it’s a pet peeve of mine.

When I was young and dumb I would ride occasionally in shorts. I was on highway 41 4 lanes. When a bee flew up my shorts and stung me on my dick. I'm sure everyone was wondering why I pulled over jumped off my bike. And started whacking my crotch. And then dropped my shorts and started looking at my dick. Luckily none of the many cars going by was a cop.

When I was young and dumb I would ride occasionally in shorts. I was on highway 41 4 lanes. When a bee flew up my shorts and stung me on my dick. I'm sure everyone was wondering why I pulled over jumped off my bike. And started whacking my crotch. And then dropped my shorts and started looking at my dick. Luckily none of the many cars going by was a cop.

Back