Say Goodbye to Bridgestone BT-28 for our Maxxess

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thanos

Reaction score
It;s official announced from Bridgestone that the BT-028 will not produced anymore. What you see online is only the stock left. I am very sad because the most fitted tire for our bike will no longer exists. Also there is no other 200/50/18 from the company. :(

Well that sucks. Which tire will become the next best for our bikes? I currently have a Shinko verge on the rear and it works great but the front was junk. I had to pull it and put the Bridgestone on the front. I have heard talk about the Avon’s being good, maybe that’s the way we’ll have to go.

Do you have a link can’t find anything online about them not making them anymore.Can’t see why they would not since they were the only oem size made for our Gen 2

It;s official announced from Bridgestone that the BT-028 will not produced anymore. What you see online is only the stock left. I am very sad because the most fitted tire for our bike will no longer exists. Also there is no other 200/50/18 from the company. :(
Good thing I bought one on Friday for the front just waiting for it to come in

That truly sucks I do like those tires

Either way I gone with Avon front and rear Cobra pair. I will have them within the new week. I tired from BG BT028.

I ran cobras on my fat Bob and rode it like a sport bike I did like them alot very confidence inspiring for the way I was ridingI like the battle axes and was not aware that cobras were available for a gen2 definately some thing to seriously consider when I wear down the axes

Attachments

• IMG_8956.jpeg
    IMG_8956.jpeg
    844.5 KB · Views: 0
Back