Sears Craftsman Black Friday deals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I went to Sears on Thanksgiving & bought a 3/8" torque wrench for 1/2-price, $39.95. They have lots of other deals too. I got a 35 led tube trouble light, cordless, @ a good price too, 1/2-off at the 4 am sale Fri. They also had the lowest price I have ever seen on one of their toolsets, $100 for a 220 pc. toolset. I got an electric pressure washer/ steam cleaner 1700 psi for $159. The wife wanted that instead of a gas one they had, press. wash. only 2200 psi, so she could easily use it. We got a Panasonic Viera 50" plasma tv for my elderly father in law for $299. Happy shopping!

I went to Sears on Thanksgiving & bought a 3/8" torque wrench for 1/2-price, $39.95. They have lots of other deals too. I got a 35 led tube trouble light, cordless, @ a good price too, 1/2-off at the 4 am sale Fri. They also had the lowest price I have ever seen on one of their toolsets, $100 for a 220 pc. toolset. I got an electric pressure washer/ steam cleaner 1700 psi for $159. The wife wanted that instead of a gas one they had, press. wash. only 2200 psi, so she could easily use it. We got a Panasonic Viera 50" plasma tv for my elderly father in law for $299. Happy shopping!

Those are great prices.50" TV for that price is incredible. I've been shopping for a small migwelder for thin metals. I'm trying not to buy junk and have been looking around for a decent deal. Today might be the day.

Unfortunately I got hit in the parking lot at Sears when I went inside to the Will Call window. No witnesses. It always could be worse. They have a security camera about 200' away, so I think we can find a person of interest. It appears to aim straight at my truck.

Bad news for the camera, apparently it doesn't cover where my truck was. Probably $600 damage I am guessing. AXXholes! I think ot was an SUV idiot who couldn't back up except by impact. The damage point is higher than the sub compact' bumper which was parked next to me when I went in. I even repositioned my truck after I initially parked to give the guy closest to me who didn't park in the middle of his spot, a bit more room to exit. No good deed goes unpunished. :bang head:

Dang dude, killer deal on the Plama queered by the hit and run. Spent hour and half in line for two pair of shoes at Kohls. Not a thing I ever do.

Back