• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Gen 1 Supertrapps

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stainless Supertrapps for 85-07 could use a little polishing but still look really nice . MIssing one screw out of each end cap. $ 225 plus shipping & paypal fees . Please email not pm [email protected]

Attachments

• supertrapp 2.jpg
    supertrapp 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 37
  • supertrapp end.jpg
    supertrapp end.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 36
  • supertreapps.jpg
    supertreapps.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 34
Slip-ons, I assume at that price. No header pipes/not a complete system? Even though they don't improve performance, they're far-lighter than the OEM resonator/muffler-megaphone chrome combo.

Slip-ons, I assume at that price. No header pipes/not a complete system? Even though they don't improve performance, they're far-lighter than the OEM resonator/muffler-megaphone chrome combo.
Yes sorry just slip-ons forgot to post that . I take stuff for granite sometimes of people knowing since I have been messing with them for so long.

Yes sorry just slip-ons forgot to post that . I take stuff for granite sometimes of people knowing since I have been messing with them for so long.

Yep, just trying to help someone be able to make an informed decision. I am a CaptainKyle customer, "buy with confidence!" Good stuff, good prices, and help if you need it. If you're anywhere near Knoxville TN, you have a close-by repair resource.

"Make motorcycling great again"

Last edited:
Back