• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Supertrapp slip-ons/sell or trade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genecarroll

Reaction score
Stainless supertrapp’s 8disc per side. Very nice shape as you can see in pictures. $400.00 or trade for equally conditioned Cobras

VMax Supertrapps.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0519.jpeg
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0520.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
These are sold.
No worries, With all the difficulties having with responses in finding slip-ons . And almost being Scammed as well . I have found Brand New ones that sound as good as Voodoo and Kerker if not better ,lower than what they ask for over here with a warranty , mid pipe and all hardware in Britain . Thank You Very much for replying.
PS. And also Look Very Good As Well .

No worries, With all the difficulties having with responses in finding slip-ons . And almost being Scammed as well . I have found Brand New ones that sound as good as Voodoo and Kerker if not better ,lower than what they ask for over here with a warranty , mid pipe and all hardware in Britain . Thank You Very much for replying.
The ones on exactrep?

The ones on exactrep?
No, There pipe from
No, The Ads I saw there pipe was way to long
This Company has different lengths in Chrome & Carbon Fiber and 200mm to 320mm long on the Can . And they make there own headers as well .
And it’s 294.16 GBD “British” which would be $375.92 . This is just for Slip Ons , Mid Pipes , And All Hard Ware and Shipping.

No, There pipe from

No, The Ads I saw there pipe was way to long
This Company has different lengths in Chrome & Carbon Fiber and 200mm to 320mm long on the Can . And they make there own headers as well .
And it’s 294.16 GBD “British” which would be $375.92 . This is just for Slip Ons , Mid Pipes , And All Hard Ware and Shipping.
Care to share the name of "this company"?

Care to share the name of "this company"?
No , I don’t mind , But after having such a difficult time trying to get replies . And seeing I was quick to reply as soon as I saw some up for grabs and then saying they been sold . Pretty Disappointing.
Don’t know if it’s an Asian thing ? Just a Lady who looked up to the Forum but now disappointed. And was also Almost Scammed .
But sure “ Black Widow Exhausts “ You may not like them and others as well . But the Sound , The Looks . Price and Warranty.
Well, I Love Them ! Take Care & God Bless

Back