Thanks Chris (4gasem)!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
As some of you may or may not know, we recently had our first child and we had many wish us well and congratulated us on our new baby boy. Chris (4gasem) posted 3 videos about breast-feeding. I can't believe he posted them first off (he is a recently married guy with no kids, that I know of anyway) and I really can't believe that I actually watched them!!!! Anyway, that last video talked about the tongue not sticking out far enough to "latch on" correctly.... long story short, that made me remember that I was somewhat tongue-tied as a baby and I had my frenulum cut. It made me look at Ty's tongue and sure enough he was the same way. We told the doctors and nurses about it and ended up having the procedure done to Ty. He feeds MUCH better and has made both mom and dad much more relaxed. Anyway, this may not sound like a huge deal, but I can't tell you how much we appreciated it and now my wife Terra isn't so upset that I spend so much time here.:clapping:
This forum is GREAT, the people are GREAT and I just wanted to say thanks and things do happen for a reason!

Chris, I owe you a few beers and hopefully we can meet up this summer at the track!
Thanks!
Jeff

FUCK YEAH!

Hey you know what... I knew it was odd that I posted those but I watched them and they seemed VERY informative.

Glad I could be of help for you. Now your son can stick his tongue out with pride!

lol

Chris

does it get any more... unordinary... than this thread? this is just bizarre

thank god for 4gasem, hes a hero! :D

Latest posts

Back