Thanks Sean

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marauder03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Sean for helping me obtain all my upgrades I’ve recently have done to my Gen 2 it was a great experience from the moment I contacted him until the last Email I sent asking questions. He has always been patient with me and answered all my questions , he’s been professional and his knowledge is unbelievable. My bike was fast and I’m not sure why but I wanted to make it a little faster, lol Sean made that happen, so big shout out to him and huge thank you!

Yes he is man very very seldom you find someone to help you like he does free of charge. I've asked him some of the dumbest questions and he's always been very professional and answered them lol yes he sells things and makes money but if he got paid for all the free knowledge he gives out he'd be a millionaire. Thanks also Sean you deserve all the praise you get.

Thanks to Sean for helping me obtain all my upgrades I’ve recently have done to my Gen 2 it was a great experience from the moment I contacted him until the last Email I sent asking questions. He has always been patient with me and answered all my questions , he’s been professional and his knowledge is unbelievable. My bike was fast and I’m not sure why but I wanted to make it a little faster, lol Sean made that happen, so big shout out to him and huge thank you!
Do you have a link to what you did?

Well, I don’t really have a link but if you contact Sean and tell him what your after as far as performance he can definitely make it happen. I did the air box mod and the AIS plug kit mod, I already had an akropovich cat delete mid pipe and that plus a tune. It really wakes up the bike. If this is something you want to do contact him, doesn’t hurt to inquire. Good luck

Yes he is man very very seldom you find someone to help you like he does free of charge. I've asked him some of the dumbest questions and he's always been very professional and answered them lol yes he sells things and makes money but if he got paid for all the free knowledge he gives out he'd be a millionaire. Thanks also Sean you deserve all the praise you get.
No doubt … Ditto here … from the Cayman Islands

Back