Thunder in the Valley - now July 20-23, rescheduled for this year

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevevmax69

Reaction score
IMPORTANT- the Thunder in the Valley event for our separate group is RESCHEDULED to July 20-23, primarily due to the weather. This was determined earlier today based upon forecast at that time. I have already spoken with everyone that was/is going personally at this point I believe. Please contact me on messenger for more info. I will also be posting more info tomorrow for the July event. We will have the full schedule as usual with all the activities with the exception of riding in the parade. We will be at an exterior entry hotel mostly all together this time as well. There are some people still going this weekend. If you would like to connect with those people going this weekend, PM me to be included the private group text going out later today(Wed). I'm sorry I don't get on here alot so feel free to contact through messenger or text or call me on my cell for faster response at 856-534-4749.

IMPORTANT- the Thunder in the Valley event for our separate group is RESCHEDULED to July 20-23, primarily due to the weather. This was determined earlier today based upon forecast at that time. I have already spoken with everyone that was/is going personally at this point I believe. Please contact me on messenger for more info. I will also be posting more info tomorrow for the July event. We will have the full schedule as usual with all the activities with the exception of riding in the parade. We will be at an exterior entry hotel mostly all together this time as well. There are some people still going this weekend. If you would like to connect with those people going this weekend, PM me to be included the private group text going out later today(Wed). I'm sorry I don't get on here alot so feel free to contact through messenger or text or call me on my cell for faster response at 856-534-4749.
Do the same room rates still apply?

Back