Too Tall?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vuzed

Reaction score
I'm 6'4". Anyone know of seats that sit back further or footcontrols to extend forward more?

I'm 6'4". Anyone know of seats that sit back further or footcontrols to extend forward more?

Cobin seat and forward controls from Wild Brothers.

See the VMF links button above for more links...

What does John Furber do? Isn't he 6'5" or 6'6"? He has a modified seat, which might help. One2dmax on this forum modifies seats, you can talk to him if you want one done.

John Furbur is definately a giant.I am 6'1",220lb. and I feel like a little kid beside him.He runs lowered seats and case gaurds to stretch his legs.Never saw him on a forward control bike.

Awesome guys, thanks. After looking into it, I'm thinking I like the looks of those forward controls.

Another question though, the current controls are basically right beneath me, wouldn't a lowered seat put me even closer to them? Or am I totaly lost here?

Awesome guys, thanks. After looking into it, I'm thinking I like the looks of those forward controls.

Another question though, the current controls are basically right beneath me, wouldn't a lowered seat put me even closer to them? Or am I totaly lost here?

Yes it would... Not a good idea for you... Someone also makes forward controls that only go half way up towards the front...

Yes it would... Not a good idea for you... Someone also makes forward controls that only go half way up towards the front...

I don't know... Furbur runs a lower seat and he is quite tall.

Attachments

• fortworth.jpg
    fortworth.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 20
I don't know... Furbur runs a lower seat and he is quite tall.

I've ridden with him and he does dwarf the bike (hard to do) I think he goes for being able to hang on to it. Don't care what you say but the forward controls are harder to go fast with...

I am speaking from experience too. I would love to run a good set of rear sets on the Max but don't want to loose the comfort factor. I have the SV for the twisties...:thumbs up:

You are right,a lowered seat does put you closer to the pegs.Once in awhile I do get a leg cramp from it.

I am 6' 7" and its just part of being tall. At times I will stretch my legs out over the engine gaurds

Back