vboost works sometimes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fogman62

Reaction score
vboost works sometimes,if i squeeze the motor it will work for awhile, can this be repaired or do i need to replace it?.

Thanks,
Gary

Sometimes solder joints go bad in the box. It can be opened up but the circuit board is covered with a compound that's difficult to remove. Once removed, you can try to resolder to see if that fixes it.

If not, replace with used OEM parts, or new, or aftermarket, or buy an ignititech ignition system and eliminate the controller and use the ignition to control the servo.....or a double pole double throw switch can wired in place of the controller so you can set v boost wide open or closed depending on the situation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I had the same issue, tried to re-solder box but couldnt find any bad joints.
Ended up getting a ignitech ignition unit, bypassed the vboost to control servo at any rev range. Havent rode the bike yet but the setup was pretty much plug and play and now my vboost is working again YAY!!

Hi..I am having same problems...where can I get the ignititech system please?....living in Ireland ....

Latest posts

Back