Vmax owners age?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Age = 41, wife and two kids - work because I have to, not because I want to - still waiting for the lotto to come in for me.

Nice thing about the max is that it appeals to people in their 20's and in their 60's and all in between - That's also what makes this a great forum.

Mike

well i guess im the youngest then!!! 20 / 21 this year and never in favor of any crotch rocket!!!! but still love my GTO and thinking of trading it off for a 03/04 SVT Cobra

Why what are you gonna do? Drive up and Hold your arms out the window so they know you have a gun on your seat?

Nope. I don't own a gun anymore. I'd call a few buddys and carry a Louiseville slugger and beat them to within an inch of their lives. Then I'd get probabtion for 2 years and pay a couple thousand in legal fees and that would be it.

Money well spent.

Tom

We need to drop this now.Getting a little out of hand.That's why the gun thread was locked.

We need to get back to Vmax issues.

I'm 38. I figured this site was a bunch of young guys, looks like I'm middle of the road.

I am 29. Going to try to hold there for a while!

I am 29. Going to try to hold there for a while!

My old buddy Mark said it better than anybody. When I turned 30, 10 years ago, we were talking. (He lived right across the hall form me in our apartments)

Mark: So...the big three O. How's it feel to be officially ancient?
Tom: Look here, wise ass...you'll be right here with me in a month.

Mark: No I won't.
Tom: Say whay?

Mark: I figure that since for every step forward, life pushes me back two steps, I'm going to do the same with my age.
Tom: And so?

Mark: In a month, I'll be 28 again. Next year, 26. I figure in 3 more years, I'll be back in my prime.

He's a cool cat, that one.
Tom

well i guess im the youngest then!!! 20 / 21 this year and never in favor of any crotch rocket!!!! but still love my GTO and thinking of trading it off for a 03/04 SVT Cobra

I'd hang onto the GTO. After having almost a dozen Mustangs, although never a Terminator, the GTO does more for me. Way more creature comforts than even my '02 GT had.

On second thought, if you wanna ditch your GTO, lemme know. I need another weekend toy to keep my '67 Dart company in the garage during the winter as the V-Max wasn't enough! haha.

*EDIT* to keep it on topic, I'm still 25, started my own business, build hot rods, go to competition shooting matches, have a hot wife and cute as hell 3 month old son. I also like to give respect where it's due, have a good time, and until the last few years was into competetive fighting (tough man, MMA etc.) although I still love to watch.

I'm 38 going on 58, that's what working in a penitentiary will do to you. I really get a kick out of the age differences even 10 years makes. Where did all the years go? :ummm: I'm getting old!!!!!!!!!!

45 years old, wife and 2 kids. I work because I love my job. No, Really I do.

I teach Karate. I get these young kids that come in to the school and give me a hard time about getting old. So during the next Work out class we start doing pushups and when we get to about 30 most of them have dropped out, so I keep going to 40, now I have only about 2 students keepin up, so I deep going, and get up to 50, pause and look around and see them all laying on the ground lookin at me like I am nuts. then I say "THE NEXT TIME YOU GUYS GIVE ME A HARD TIME ABOUT GETTING OLD, YOU BETTER BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH ME" :boxing00: it's all good fun, but not as much fun as my new VMax :biglaugh:

Mike W.

Yep 42....I'm not as old as God.....but I think we were in a few classes together in highschoool......lol

32 here. Never thought I would get to the point of wanting to be home at 9pm on a Saturday and being interested in watching the History channel all day, but here I am. Woke up one day and *Poof* I'm the same person that my step-father was. Funny how that happens.

I am 48 and I bought my Vmax 2 years ago for my birthday which reminds me .Happy birthday to me,happy birthday to me :banana::punk:
cheer Kevman

Back