Vmax value going up !!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckridge

Reaction score
hello all, i had a thought this is the last year for the first gen vmax. once the new model shows up ,and they stop producing first gen maxes, the value on our bikes is going to go up big time. they are more unique and different than most motorcycles on the road. plus they have kick-ass power that is legendary. look at any early unique high performance machine from the past and you will see that the value is skyrocketing beyond original cost of the machine . if i had a large sum of money i would be buying used maxes and wrecked bikes like they are going out of style(and they are) and build up a inventory of bikes and parts .i feel that there will be always be a strong market for the early vmax. and a good investment . best to you all, buckridge

While that's a nice thought (and I'd love for mine to appreciate in value), I doubt it will happen. The Vmax has been around for more than two decades and never really sold all that well in the US. I very rarely see another Vmax around, but there are Harleys and sportbikes all over the place. Most riders just aren't interested in Vmaxes.

Back