Why?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm parting out an old XS750, check out this auction. Why is it going so high? I've sold many of those for $20-$60, just don't understand why this one is going so high. Any ideas? I guess buying that junk bike was worth the $25.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170142773081&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

That's EBay for you. When at least 2 people want your item you can see some pretty good bidding wars and on the other hand if only 1 person wants it, you sell it for basically nothing. Who knows, maybe the other bidder is the seller's other account... but that never happens! :icon_rolleyes:

Who knows, maybe the other bidder is the seller's other account... but that never happens! :icon_rolleyes:

:biglaugh: Its my auction, but yeah I checked the bid history and its 2 guys fighting over it. Just don't know why its selling for so much.

:biglaugh: Its my auction, but yeah I checked the bid history and its 2 guys fighting over it. Just don't know why its selling for so much.

LOL.. sorry dude, didn't know it was your auction! :doh: But enjoy what's happening with this auction. :cheers:

Here is another question for you. Why do you care what they want to pay for it?

Shit man I'de be ecstatic to have something sell for that much when it costs me so little.

Latest posts

Back