Wipeout Show hilarious

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
If you haven't seen it - you won't get it..

Just watched a tv show called wipeout, where people go through an obstacle course and such.

Had a heavier women on the show - she bailed so hard - assisted by the "motivator" and such.

I laughed so hard I nearly cried.
________
R3

Last edited:
yah, it is pretty darn funny.

it is a take of on a Japanese show. there were a couple US guys that would re-dub that one in English, kinda. on SPIKE TV, used to laugh my @#%$@# off.

Yea, my daughters were disappointed tonight that they didn't get to watch it. It is pretty dang funny but I would like to try a few of the courses myself sometime. Some look pretty challenging.

Sean

Yea, my daughters were disappointed tonight that they didn't get to watch it. It is pretty dang funny but I would like to try a few of the courses myself sometime. Some look pretty challenging.

Sean

Last night was probably one of the least funniest, but still a few good laughs. But, last week the big girl meeting the motivator was priceless.

And the way she quit and flopped down after climbing up the ladder... just plopped right down and quit. Face first :p

I saw that coming though - as her cardio was in question ;)

I wonder how many injury waivers they must sign!!!
________
195 S

Last edited:
Back