10,000 video views

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
Hey guys i just happened to check my video on youtube out and noticed i have over 10,000 views! I am famous on the internets wohoooo:eusa_dance:

And one of those is mine !!! Should I send ya money along with your card ? lol

Congrats ! Is that Hollywood calling...

Robbarrie said:
And one of those is mine !!! Should I send ya money along with your card ? lol

Congrats ! Is that Hollywood calling...

If you want to send me money with the card, SURE! Hows 1$ per view? haha.

I put that video on there way back. I made the video for you guys. i never expected it to be seen that many times. I was dumb enough to leave my license plate numbers showing in the vid, kind of scares me, what if one of the local dickhead cops gets a stiffy over my bike and stumbles onto my video somehow. Could they ticket me?

Get a new plate !!! Then I don't think they have a chance. It was an awesome vid ya know, I love that circle burn out - yahoo.

Cards in the mail = ok

clintard said:
If you want to send me money with the card, SURE! Hows 1$ per view? haha.

I put that video on there way back. I made the video for you guys. i never expected it to be seen that many times. I was dumb enough to leave my license plate numbers showing in the vid, kind of scares me, what if one of the local dickhead cops gets a stiffy over my bike and stumbles onto my video somehow. Could they ticket me?

Thats simple, just put a disclaimer on there stating that all burnouts, wheelies, or high speed runs, where computer generated.....lol

Back