1st Gen V-Max 1998 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
VMax Year
Bought it in November 2018. Zero issues with it. Oil changes & fork seals have been the only things I've had to do to this fun bike.

Attachments

• 20190508_194848.jpg
    20190508_194848.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 14
nice - somehere along the line the scoops were polished (or chromed), braided hoses and blue spot brake callipers fitted - do you have the oirginal Vmax brake master fitted?

nice - somehere along the line the scoops were polished (or chromed), braided hoses and blue spot brake callipers fitted - do you have the oirginal Vmax brake master fitted?
The scoops were chromed. Someone already told me they weren't supposed to be that way (from factory). The left scoop has some minor rash due to one of the PO's dropping it or something. I didn't know the brake calipers weren't stock. Will this make the pads different, too? The brake master is probably stock since it and the clutch master are the same shape? The resivor covers and fork spacer were also upgraded to polished aluminum pieces with "V-MAX" machined into them.

Back