• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2000 VMax For Sale LIKE NEW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FordCrusherGT

Reaction score
I just bought my VMax not long ago at all (about a month), but then I ended up getting the car of my dreams and I can't keep both. When stuck between the car of my dreams and the bike of my dreams, I have to take the car.

This is a 2000 model with about 5800 miles on it. Color is "carbon fiber" so it's black, but looks cooler. It has always been garaged. It has a Kerker 4-1 exhaust that sounds absolutely amazing. It also has a SportMax seat (which is extremely comfortable) and SportMax handlebars. I love the way this bike rides, and it's very comfortable for rides, short or long. The bike is fast, no doubt (what VMax isn't?) and I'm still getting 40 mpg around town, with about the same on the highway.

This particular bike looks fabulous, not just because of the rare carbon fiber but also because of the polished air intake scoops, and the previous owner added polished mesh in front and on the sides of the radiator. I'll try to get some pictures posted tomorrow on it, or if you're interested feel free to eMail me.

I'm asking $6000 for it as I think that's a fair price given the year and mileage. Bike is located in Williamsort, PA, and I can make arrangements to pick up a buyer at the airport if you have to fly in (fly in, ride home!) or else can keep it for a while if needed, provided I have a deposit.

Any questions, please message me. Thanks!

-Ted

Got a '92 Jaguar XJS coupe, V12 with a 5-speed. I had an '82 that I put a 5-speed in and did a lot of other modifications to, and I've missed the thing every day since I got rid of it. So, it was time to buy another.

-Ted

Had an '83 XJS just before leaving the states. Fuck I loved that car. Only car I have ever driven that I didn't turn the stereo right up in. It had too much class to need to.

Buggerd if I was gonna work on the engine though. Complicated thing that was.

Yeah, I'm a big Jag guy, always have been. I'm realizing that, as much fun as motorcycles are, especially the VMax, they'll just never do it for me quite like the Jag does.

Sorry I haven't gotten any pictures up yet, but out of curiosity is there anyone who's waiting for them? Seems like there isn't a lot of interest here. I will hopefully get a chance to take some on Monday or Tuesday.

FordCrusherGT said:
Yeah, I'm a big Jag guy, always have been. I'm realizing that, as much fun as motorcycles are, especially the VMax, they'll just never do it for me quite like the Jag does.

Sorry I haven't gotten any pictures up yet, but out of curiosity is there anyone who's waiting for them? Seems like there isn't a lot of interest here. I will hopefully get a chance to take some on Monday or Tuesday.
It's probably the end of the riding season for a lot of us on the forum, so interest may be low. However, post some pictures, it will help.
Have fun with with that sweet V-12! :D

The bike is still for sale, if anyone is interested. In addition, I'm selling my '92 Jaguar XJS, '89 Jeep Cherokee, and '92 Lincoln Town Car.

Back