• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 85 VMAX for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenwoodard10

Reaction score
Up for grabs in an 85 vmax. 21k miles on it. I’m out of Dayton Ohio. 3500 OBO.

This one has been in my family for nearly 30 years. As many of you know it’s a blast to ride. Just doesn’t get ridden very much. ~ 8-10 times a year. I’ve got 2 Arai Helmets (Large and Small) that will go with the bike if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_6962.jpeg
    IMG_6962.jpeg
    944.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6963.jpeg
    IMG_6963.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks, there were about 8,800 1985 VMax USA bikes made, so yours is the 3,529th bike made for the USA market, as VIN's began at 0101. That puts you about at the 40th percentile of bikes made for the USA market.

I wonder if I had not terrorized the Hydrobowl with you back in the day. I bought my 85 from the Yamaha shop on Kettering Blvd south of town in Moraine.
Many a good times racing the Airforce boys from Wright Patt having not lost a single battle on my Max ! Hurricanes and the liter Kaws tried as they might ! Hope you don’t regret the sale.
Patmax.

Back