• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Bump for price drop and photos updates , first $4000 takes it home

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's easier to decrease the price than it is to increase the price to a prospective purchaser.

Last edited:
It's easier to decrease the price than it is to increase the price to a perspective purchaser.
I’m not trying to sound like a smart ass but that’s obvious and I reduced the price in my original post and let’s see how good your theory works,
Another price drop. $3500 take it home.

No I don't think you're a smartass, and I wasn't trying to be one either. I was trying to say that if someone continues to work on a bike, and then adds the cost of ongoing mods to their asking price, that can be a hard sale. I did not see that was something you were doing.

Am I just not seeing the year? Regardless your max is worth every cent. My 01 has the same miles and all stock I wouldn't take that little. Seems that the bigger max has stolen the thunder. What other bike can be had for 3500 with the vmax ability.

No I don't think you're a smartass, and I wasn't trying to be one either. I was trying to say that if someone continues to work on a bike, and then adds the cost of ongoing mods to their asking price, that can be a hard sale. I did not see that was something you were doing.
Oh, totally understand now, thanks for clarifying. Honestly I’m trying to sell it cuz I have no Job since November and I don’t ride as much as I want to. Sorry if I came across as a douche bag. Cheers

Am I just not seeing the year? Regardless your max is worth every cent. My 01 has the same miles and all stock I wouldn't take that little. Seems that the bigger max has stolen the thunder. What other bike can be had for 3500 with the vmax ability.
Mine is 01 also and I think 3500 for a bike from this era and a Vmax that’s a plus along with all the work that was recently done to it, $3500 is no brained not to buy if you are in the market for a Vmax.
Had some one was chatting with me about it and end up buying an 85 with less miles that had problems same amount of what I was asking $4000.

I don’t see why people chose the route to buy a bike/car that needs work paying the same price as an excellent condition working one. Saying I want to work on it.ok sure.

Thanks yall for chiming in.
Again this is a steal 3500 take it home and if I would to get a job soon, the bike will be no longer for sale, so get it while you can

Thanks

I’m not trying to sound like a smart ass but that’s obvious and I reduced the price in my original post and let’s see how good your theory works,
Another price drop. $3500 take it home.
Where is this bike?

Hope you got what you needed out of it.
Not what I wanted but since last price drop $3500 I was mentally prepared and it was what the guy offered, he came 3 hour drive with a trailer and it’s his first bike.

I didn’t let him ride it but took him for a spin and he was thrilled so was I for my last joy ride on the Vmax.

He is happy, I’m alright with what I got and that’s all what matters. 🍻

Did you tip him on the website?
I have, but I don’t think he will be here any time soon cuz my bike had no problems what so ever, unless he wants to introduce him self.

There’s a mint 12k miles VMAX on BAT now going for some real dough.

Vmax’s are amazing bikes and very unique, one day I’ll get another one.

Back