• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Bump for price drop and photos updates , first $4000 takes it home

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Modaguy818

Reaction score
My journey is short with the Vmax, I always wanted one. I picked up my bike in May and it needed nothing but I wanted to be sure so I took it to the shop and had the following done.
1- Carbs synced and cleaned. It wanted to stall before, now it runs and idles smoothly.
2- upgraded 2 front brake rotors and 2 front stainless braided brake lines using EBC slotted and drilled rotors and HH pads and rear EBC drilled and slotted along with the rear stainless braided brake line as well And HH rear brake pads.
3- coolant flush and refill.
4- upgraded front brake master cylinder To a sports bike master cylinder and bled brakes.
5- rear drive shaft gear oil drain and refill.
6- valve cover gasket.
7- 4 bullet LED turn signals.
8- back rest to grab bar retrofit.
9-oil change and filter.
10- brand new battery.
10- 2 brand new tires with only 500 miles on them.
11- brand new fork seals and rebuilt .
12-spark plugs
IMG_4164.jpeg
I‘m located in Dallas Tx and I can arrange shipping on buyers expense.
like I said; the bike doesn’t need a dollar to spend on and due to the unfortunate situation with me loosing my job, I can’t justify having the Max any longer hence it’s for sale.
I have the receipt record from Moneky wrench cycles totaling $4600 worth of labor and repair and parts, clear title on my name. If I can get what I just paid for on the tune up and upgrade, I will be happy. I’m asking $4500
I can take a video and more photos upon request.

Attachments

• IMG_4367.mov
    14.6 MB
  • IMG_4354.jpeg
    IMG_4354.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4355.jpeg
    IMG_4355.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4356.jpeg
    IMG_4356.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4358.jpeg
    IMG_4358.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4359.jpeg
    IMG_4359.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4363.jpeg
    IMG_4363.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4361.jpeg
    IMG_4361.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Not trying to be a smarta$$, but just about every business is hiring and hurting for people willing to work at a decent wage. Get another job and keep your bike.

Not trying to be a smarta$$, but just about every business is hiring and hurting for people willing to work at a decent wage. Get another job and keep your bike.
Usually around this time of the year jobs that are available are temporary and I’m not looking for that kind of work. I’m working on getting some l, I’ve applied and all I got to do is just wait and hope some one will call. I was let go from a huge car company after fake promises and lies that later for 6 months. I have to be selective on what I pick.

Sorry about your situation. You can find another Vmax if you wish when things get better.

I unexpected lost my job in 2020. After 36 years, all I got was a phone call and they turned off my phone and my computer. I was so hurt, I got on my Vmax and rode all over southeastern Michigan before I came back home.

Let us know how things go. 🤞

Sorry about your situation. You can find another Vmax if you wish when things get better.

I unexpected lost my job in 2020. After 36 years, all I got was a phone call and they turned off my phone and my computer. I was so hurt, I got on my Vmax and rode all over southeastern Michigan before I came back home.

Let us know how things go. 🤞
I appreciate the kind words and it did hurt when I heard about it. But nothing I can do to change the past. I got to keep my head up and push through and things will come. .

Sometimes you meet people in the same field which you had, and they are good resources for who's hiring.

VMaxes are out there, to replace yours if you choose to do that. Good luck getting it sold. You might try Bring A Trailer, yours is a clean example, and they are always interested in performance transportation. It's not a fast process, though. Still, a way to consider.

Sometimes you meet people in the same field which you had, and they are good resources for who's hiring.

VMaxes are out there, to replace yours if you choose to do that. Good luck getting it sold. You might try Bring A Trailer, yours is a clean example, and they are always interested in performance transportation. It's not a fast process, though. Still, a way to consider.
That’s good to know I thought BAT was for cars only, but I might give it a shot. Thanks for the advise.

Price drop and new photos with the scoop painted black removing the old paint whcih was peeling out and scratched.
first $4000 takes it home

Attachments

• IMG_4466.jpeg
    IMG_4466.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4467.jpeg
    IMG_4467.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4468.jpeg
    IMG_4468.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4471.jpeg
    IMG_4471.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4476.jpeg
    IMG_4476.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4479.jpeg
    IMG_4479.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
    IMG_4484.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4483.jpeg
    IMG_4483.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4482.jpeg
    IMG_4482.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4481.jpeg
    IMG_4481.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
Bump for quick sale guys, come on. You won’t need to spend a dollar on mine unless you want to modify something,
First 4K takes it home

Wow…..that’s a great deal for someone….if I hadn’t just bought my ‘06 I’d be contacting you….good luck to you.?
Thanks you sir, it is a great deal, I just spent over 4500 to get it in specs. So it truly turn key and go bike

Thanks you sir, it is a great deal, I just spent over 4500 to get it in specs. So it truly turn key and go bike
Wow that would suck so bad after all the money you just put into it to make it right. Hopefully something pops up for you before it sells.

Wow that would suck so bad after all the money you just put into it to make it right. Hopefully something pops up for you before it sells.
At this point and how I don’t ride as much, it’s best to go to a home, we’re it will be ridden as it should. I have a blast every time I ride it and I do every day the weather allows me , I take it for a a mile or two around where I live just to keep it alive and not to have carbs stuck or any bad things from having it sitting.
But I need the money right now more than a fun bike to ride. 🙁

Bump again for quick sale , 4K takes it home. All it needs is a rider

So sorry about ue situation. I wish you luck. I got a situation also that's got me thinking about selling mine. Last fall I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Things are progressing and I don't believe I am going to be able to ride anymore. I has a 95 with 36xxx on it that looks like a new one with a Corbin seat and backrest,keryakyn pegs(front,back,and on crash bar),progressive suspension (front and back)fork brace,new Metzers(front and rear). Original 95 red paint that looks flawless. I just dont know what mine is worth or what to ask?

So sorry about ue situation. I wish you luck. I got a situation also that's got me thinking about selling mine. Last fall I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Things are progressing and I don't believe I am going to be able to ride anymore. I has a 95 with 36xxx on it that looks like a new one with a Corbin seat and backrest,keryakyn pegs(front,back,and on crash bar),progressive suspension (front and back)fork brace,new Metzers(front and rear). Original 95 red paint that looks flawless. I just dont know what mine is worth or what to ask?
If everything working and it’s in good shape 4K is a good start

Back