ACT-1000 Video from our Bandera run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Couple of Videos Mike Hansen, One of the VMOA regional directors took from his Vmax during our ride out to Bandera few weeks back.

It's mounted on the handlebars.

The sound is pure crap but for a $120 camera it's fairly decent video.

I put in the title it was an ACT-1k but it might be the newer ACT-2K

Here they are

An Oh crap! moment based on two people doing dumb things at the same time.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/DC88E140310748E5819EBD91C47287E1/bandera-oh-crap-moment.aspx

And another on some fairly straight sections; I don't know why he didn't video in the good twisties b ut oh well

http://www.livevideo.com/video/7BD2E59B2C4948BB8E18A2C4027B5C68/bandera-in-the-fog.aspx

Looks like fun. WTF happened in the first vid!? He ran into somebody and dropped the bike or the camera fell off?

Looks like fun. WTF happened in the first vid!? He ran into somebody and dropped the bike or the camera fell off?

I think Mike, the guy on the bike, saw the guy with the camera taking his pic and thought he was gonna do a hard stop and stop as close to him as possible.

In a "playing chicken" moment the guy with the camera decided he wasn't gonna step out of the way, (he's a Ft. Bend County Sheriffs Deputy, rides a Busa; they all have "big dicks") figuring that Mike knew what he was doing and WOULD stop just short of hitting him.

Mike locked his Front brake apparently and maybe tried to dodge him at the last moment, his front wheel tucked and he "sorta" dropped it; it didn't go completely over or screw anything up.
The camera didn't come off the handlebars.

Yeah, I don't think either of those guys felt to smart after that one, especially not with 20 other people watching....

Rusty

Back