agenda 21, were fucked

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ICLEI membership list of United States towns, cities, and Counties.
http://www.icleiusa.org/about-iclei/members/member-list
In 2012, the John Birch Society released a film, Agenda 21: How Will It Affect You?, criticizing the Agenda 21 program. The film targets the 1992 Earth Summit and the ICLEI's involvement in local communities, and claims that "the UN sustainability agenda eventually seeks to curtail people?s choices in terms of food, transportation, housing ? even family size, as in Communist China."
This is scary: "ICLEI works with these and hundreds of other local governments through international performance-based, results-oriented campaigns and programs. It provides technical consulting, training, and information services to build capacity, share knowledge, and support local government in the implementation of sustainable development at the local level. ICLEI's basic premise is that locally designed initiatives can provide an effective and cost-efficient way to achieve local, national, and global sustainability objectives."
*Taken from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICLEI
Supporters of ICLEI? here is a link to their website and you would never guess who is one of the supporters: Slick Willies Foundation!
http://www.iclei.org/index.php?id=779

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but any program that feels "the rights of the individual need to take a backseat to the good of the community" seems REALLY unamerican.

This is a map of what the pro-a21 fucks think America should look like when they finish their "work". Look closely, see the little black areas around current major cities? Those are the only areas humans will be allowed for any reason. Live,work,"vacation",die all in those little black areas.
I don't understand why zack is defending/downplaying this insanity so strongly.
If you look at redbone's first link in his post above, Chicago is the city pictured along the top. The city with the highest fuel prices in the nation. Some of the worst traffic (seems the solution for the traffic is to turn traffic lanes into bicycle only lanes), crazy expensive parking, gun ban (just ended but still difficult and expensive to LEGALLY possess) and just recently had your 500th homicide for the year.

Attachments

• 2012-12-30_13-43-50.jpg
    2012-12-30_13-43-50.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 11
See here's the problem with so a lot of this sort of info.

This:
This is scary: "ICLEI works with these and hundreds of other local governments through international performance-based, results-oriented campaigns and programs. It provides technical consulting, training, and information services to build capacity, share knowledge, and support local government in the implementation of sustainable development at the local level. ICLEI's basic premise is that locally designed initiatives can provide an effective and cost-efficient way to achieve local, national, and global sustainability objectives."

and this:

There's no implementation from the UN for this stuff. It's information and recommendations and NGO's or local governments can cite those and implement them as they see fit. The UN isn't buying the property or writing these laws. Your local county is, but maybe instead of shooting from the hip they're going based on documented effective strategy. I'm not seeing where governments acting based on research and education instead of whatever else is such a tragedy.

Are saying the same thing. The difference is the one at the top prefaces the org with a mention that China limits children born to a family. It's something China does, and is done in the name of resource conservation, but it's otherwise not related to this. The videos earlier show unrelated or suggested relevance and sandwich an actual meeting or soundbite in the middle of it. So it flows as if it's all the same thing. It's not, and by minor slight of hand it's made to appear so. It's done this way to get people to donate to a cause or buy a book. It's a con.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but any program that feels "the rights of the individual need to take a backseat to the good of the community" seems REALLY unamerican.

How do you think all those good ol American expressways and railroads got there, and get regularly expanded? There used to be private property where your on and off ramps are now.

This is a map of what the pro-a21 fucks think America should look like when they finish their "work". Look closely, see the little black areas around current major cities? Those are the only areas humans will be allowed for any reason. Live,work,"vacation",die all in those little black areas.
I don't understand why zack is defending/downplaying this insanity so strongly.
If you look at redbone's first link in his post above, Chicago is the city pictured along the top. The city with the highest fuel prices in the nation. Some of the worst traffic (seems the solution for the traffic is to turn traffic lanes into bicycle only lanes), crazy expensive parking, gun ban (just ended but still difficult and expensive to LEGALLY possess) and just recently had your 500th homicide for the year.

This for example... is a basic zone and population density map. I'm not sure how this shows all US civilization being forced into cities? Traffic in Chicago sucks because it can't use the traditional inner/outer expressway rings due to being bordered by a giant lake not because of the UN. Homicides are high here due to a century of local government trying to segment crime and poverty into their own little areas and sweep them under the rug. They're called housing projects, the most famous of which was Cabrini-Green. This is shitty government, but is unrelated to some international boogeyman or how to help 3rd world nations best utilize their very limited resources.

This is shitty government, but is unrelated to some international boogeyman or how to help 3rd world nations best utilize their very limited resources.

I think a shitty government is exactly what everyone is afraid of. You might have stated it before, and I have forgotten...but isnt agenda 21 being applied to the states, and not just a third world country?

Eric

Latest posts

Back