AGV = junk ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
Anybody having any issues with AGV helmets ? I bought a Stinger model for my wife a few years ago & it was fine until this past week. As I handed it to her I noticed a piece of foam, so I blew it out. Then another. Then another. Then I pulled the top liner out, & the foam is just rotting from the entire liner. Never noticed that from my Shoei or HJC. Even my old JC Whitney helmet that I never wear any more doesn't have any foam issues. I know helmets should be replaced every few years anyway, but damn, this thing was bought new & only worn about 10 times. Oh well, I guess I know what her next birthday present will be...

I had a helmet that did that a long time ago. Seems like I needed to wash my hair a bit more often. Then all my hair fell out, and I had no more problems.

I have been riding with an AGV helmet for 10+ years...no problems....still like new....I just recently upgraded to an Arai....figured it was time due to the new ratings?

-Mike

Latest posts

Back