All goodies ordered

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it fits better. you may have to slide your fender ever so slightly tho fyi. it might slightly hit the inside but it should be fine. i was like a piece of paper or 2 clearance.

hold on hold on. this is all Bills fault. he made me take his bike out with radials in august of '10. this can all be placed back to him!

So you just returned the favor lol. Mike he did it to me and Steve O. Steve got his radials before me but that's all I thought about since I rode his. I tried saying no but he insisted. It's like he was a drug dealer trying to get me hooked. Well it worked :punk::punk:

Well I got a delivery today. Braced and notched swing arm and progressive front springs. Just need the carrezzera rims and ill be a very happy camper

Then have Garrett order tires for me and mount them. Then the fun task of installation with Steve O ;)

My speedometer is dead on at 70 with the 130 up front.

Thanks for the chat well over a year ago now to confirm those measurements. the 130 fits perfect up there (altho just an RCH to spare) but it eliminates the need for fender dropping and keeps the speedo accurate.

Back