American Flag 'Threat to Muslims'

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, Pledge of Allegiance, American flag. All nothing to be ashamed of, meant to be spoken, and seen. Our country, love it or get the FUCK out.

Fixed it for ya Steve...I know you're too nice to say the F word...:biglaugh:

God, Pledge of Allegiance, American flag. All nothing to be ashamed of, meant to be spoken, and seen. Our country, love it or get the fk out.

Careful, Steve, about mentioning G_ _.
Many people find this offensive, I wouldn't want a V-Max brother looking at a class action lawsuit.
And come December, remember it's "Happy Holidays", not Merry "C_ _ _ _tmas"
Cheers!

Many people find this offensive, I wouldn't want a V-Max brother looking at a class action lawsuit.
Cheers!

I don't do "Happy Holidays" or "Season's Greetings". Anyone who can't handle "MERRY CHRISTMAS" don't bother coming around.

Cheers!

The thing that I dont understand....if we..."Americans" go to another country, we are supposed to abide by the nations culture and language. (If you go to France, and start off speaking ANYTHING but french....you get treated like SHIT)...but over here its not the same.

We are supposed to be accommodating....TOO accommodating at times.

We are WAY TOO ACCOMMODATING ALL THE TIME. A few hundred nuclear weapons properly placed would do a lot toward getting the world straight.

And hey...You can't say FK in the burn out pit?????

if you cant say what you want in this forum why not just delete it.

There is so much corruption in our government,In our society,In everything.We are directed how to live,From the cradle to the grave.Wanna a hot rod,Better make sure it will pass dmv insp,Wanna build a patio,Call the building inspector first.When i made my home site,It was strongly recommended that i contact the army core of engineers.I believe i can figure out shit goes downhill.Wife works at the local hospital,She cannot discuss sex weight creed color religion,And a million other do's and dont's. But let a war takeoff,Our fault or theirs dosent matter anymore.They will gladly enlist you,Your children or grandkids.Just like they done in vietnam.And all of the ones preceding.Iraqi freedom?Freedom for who?Gunlaws they will be enforced lil by lil.Amercia is not what it once was.Can't fly the flag,Is anyone surprised really.

This is off topic but "Wanna a hot rod,Better make sure it will pass dmv insp"

Now in Texas...wanna Trike...brand new law says it better be manufactured by a registered automotive manufacturer or you cannot get it titled and thus you cant get it insured.

So learn to love one of those trikes with two wheels in the front.

So Texans...if you are riding or building, don't report a change in the status of your title or you are screwed.

Now...back to vigilant justice against people who don't like the American flag.

Act now and Save
Quantities limited
Film at Eleven

Now in Texas...wanna Trike...brand new law says it better be manufactured by a registered automotive manufacturer or you cannot get it titled and thus you cant get it insured.

So learn to love one of those trikes with two wheels in the front.

So Texans...if you are riding or building, don't report a change in the status of your title or you are screwed.

Now...back to vigilant justice against people who don't like the American flag.

Act now and Save
Quantities limited
Film at Eleven

Little did I know. So, the inspectors down at the League City office no longer inspect home builts to issue titles ... wow. I've been through the process twice without problem - maybe because I'm still do'n two wheels at a time? Or, is it 'cause I haven't titled a home built in the last 5 years?

And hey...perhaps Miles was being sarcastic....I hope.

Not to worry, John, sarcasm for sure.
Someone once said "The true measure of a Democracy is in how it treats it's disadvantaged"
Which I guess could be interpreted to mean not only the physical or mentally challenged people, but also those minorities of different sexual preferences, religious beliefs, etc.
Which is noble. Everyone deserves a fair shake.
But what irkes me is the advanced democracies no longer seem to believe in laws that serve the majority - instead, the politcians and lobbyists garner votes by catering to special rules for the fringe groups. They not only have Equal Rights, they have More Rights, at the expense of the majority.
I'd love to rant more, but I'm currently packing my bike for a trip.
Cheers!

I enjoyed the video presentation for its counterpoint to the politically-correct idea of "don't offend anyone" and "protect us from ourselves."

He made mention of "the most-liberal college in the country," Oberlin College. An interesting point about Oberlin is that it was the first co-educational college in the USA in the 1830's. They also admitted students of other than white race, something that preceded Southern schools by ~120 years.

No I didn't attend Oberlin.
Oberlin is 10 minutes South of me, and let me say there are some STRANGE cookies going to college and living there....not all of them, but quite a few!

Back