....and now for something completely different....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
hahaha....the famous Monty Python.....lol
I need SERIOUS help in finding lights....prefer LED that will SHINE ALL OVER!
Not being cheap but dont want to break the bank.....lights will be nice, but not TOP priority!
and....I dont wanna drain the battery doing it (I run a panasonic sealed)
any and ALL advice welcomed!
Randy
BTW.....WHO on here just LOVES this NICE- not so wintery season we're getting in the East?
I LOVE IT!
Took the Max to work the other day.....debating weather I should even wear gloves....lol!

Dreamster66 said:
hahaha....the famous Monty Python.....lol
I need SERIOUS help in finding lights....prefer LED that will SHINE ALL OVER!
Not being cheap but dont want to break the bank.....lights will be nice, but not TOP priority!
and....I dont wanna drain the battery doing it (I run a panasonic sealed)
any and ALL advice welcomed!
Randy
BTW.....WHO on here just LOVES this NICE- not so wintery season we're getting in the East?
I LOVE IT!
Took the Max to work the other day.....debating weather I should even wear gloves....lol!
I was sweating it there for a minute as I read your last line. Thought you might say "took the Max to work the other day.....debating whether I should even wear clothes". I'm with you on the weather. Sat and Sunday will be in the 60's again. Time to burn some more gas to keep those poor Arabs from starving. LOL

lol.... IF I were to go nekid.....I think I'd either be ran over or shot when I got home. :):red ass: :laundry:

Try these people. The step light style were for me better fitment on the Vmax. I used the super engine Kit and actually need a few more to do what I really wanted to do with it.

It's a bitch to find proper places to mount so that you see the light but not the pinpoint of the light source. If you can actually see the led source it is poorly installed IMHO.

If you get to actually installing one I cangive you some info on locations.

By the way LED's pull almost nothing as far as amperage...

http://www.boogey.com/

Back