so i rode the dragon again..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made it up and back, had fun. Had the only V max there from 1 to 3 anyways lol. Tree of shame might get some parts off somebody's new Goldwing. So how do I go about contacting the people that do the pics. Up there?? I wouldn't mind paying for a couple of mine.

Chocoholla (spelling) skyway is next, I heard it's better. Dunno if I'll go back to dragon, it's overrated. But now I can say I done it lol.

oh man foothills parkway is super nice they just finished it and it spots out I think on wears valley road. its on the other side of the dragon. me and cherohala don't really get a long. its higher speed and a crash is more likely to get like bad bad. also I get rained on and its freezing fkn cold every time I ride it. literally ive been rained on there evry fkn time ive tried to ride it

Chocoholla (spelling) skyway is next, I heard it's better. Dunno if I'll go back to dragon, it's overrated. But now I can say I done it lol.
I Like the Cherahala much better than the dragon ! I think the dragon is overrated and usually full of idiots just my opinion from living real close to it. I don't ride it super often unless it is early In the morning or late evening. I kind of just use it as a cut thru to get to other roads I like better . Just Google 129 photos there are about 5 or 6 different people that do them now. Kill boy, moonshiner, us 129 photos , slayer photos that is just the one's that come to mind off the top of my head.

I seem to be great at being the first on scene of accidents on the dragon . I think I have been first on scene 6 times now of bad wrecks and numerous times on ones not as bad. People freaking out because no phone reception asking me what are we gonna do ? I am like duh you are gonna have to wait on me to get to the store and call help and they are like how long is it gonna be ? I tell them could be up to 45 minutes before you see an ambulance then they really freak out.

oh man foothills parkway is super nice they just finished it and it spots out I think on wears valley road. its on the other side of the dragon. me and cherohala don't really get a long. its higher speed and a crash is more likely to get like bad bad. also I get rained on and its freezing fkn cold every time I ride it. literally ive been rained on there evry fkn time ive tried to ride it
I love the foothills and the new part is super nice not as fast as the old part but a great road. I run the foothills a lot flats road by look rock drops down thru the mountains to my house some nice roads.

I seem to be great at being the first on scene of accidents on the dragon . I think I have been first on scene 6 times now of bad wrecks and numerous times on ones not as bad. People freaking out because no phone reception asking me what are we gonna do ? I am like duh you are gonna have to wait on me to get to the store and call help and they are like how long is it gonna be ? I tell them could be up to 45 minutes before you see an ambulance then they really freak out.

Found myself on the 129 photos, gonna look at killboy see if those angles are any better. I rode the whole thing in 2nd gear so I wouldn't go to fast and get pulled over, lol. They're was atleast 25 people gathered around that Goldwing, so I just ride by, they had flaggers and everything, nobody laying on the ground. He/she either froze, or run out of lean lol, just drove it on into the ditch.

Try Blood Mountain, us129 in Georgia, empty and more scenic, almost like the dragon with more swichbacks and clearer view of what's ahead.

Try Blood Mountain, us129 in Georgia, empty and more scenic, almost like the dragon with more swichbacks and clearer view of what's ahead.
Agree , it is more empty and you can see ahead better but there are some technical switchbacks that can surprise you if you're pressing it a bit , especially if two up !

I Like the Cherahala much better than the dragon ! I think the dragon is overrated and usually full of idiots just my opinion from living real close to it. I don't ride it super often unless it is early In the morning or late evening. I kind of just use it as a cut thru to get to other roads I like better . Just Google 129 photos there are about 5 or 6 different people that do them now. Kill boy, moonshiner, us 129 photos , slayer photos that is just the one's that come to mind off the top of my head.
You should try the back of the dragon in tazewell va
Rt.16, 32 miles 400+TURNS 3 mnt. Ranges great ride & you end in hungry mother state park.
I'm in Bluefield wv on state line
Many great country roads here

Agree , it is more empty and you can see ahead better but there are some technical switchbacks that can surprise you if you're pressing it a bit , especially if two up !
And surprised you will be. I found out the hard way. First day arrived to our cabin, unloaded the bikes and threw on the lids to check the area out half hour in went down at one of those switchbacks. Problem was I coasted downhill into the corner and was sightseeing, I'm from florida remember, dont know what a corner looks like.
Did not ruin my week though, patched up the bike, and me and continued on for5 more days.

Back