another option-Competition Cycle Center in FL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a bricks & mortar motorcycle accessory business which also has an online site. I have been purchasing stuff from Steve, the owner, for well-over 30 years. He has been in-business in the same oceanfront community for nearly 40 years. The web address is compcyclecenter.com

He supports the local community of riders and provides a location for a local not-for-profit spaying/neutering operation to park their motorcoach which travels the area doing lok-cost or no-cost work. There is a local ride in Dec. coming up which I listed in the organized rides section, 'mods vs. rockers' where his shop is one of the stops. He gives-away door prizes and is an event sponsor as well.

Take a look and see for yourself. It's a good resource.

Thanks, Dave for the link, I was lazy. BTW, if you want to speak w/someone there, they are open 7 days! Try that from your local dealereship.

If any of you are into posting your rides up, or documenting any of your other sports feats, the shop, Competition Cycle Center, CCC, has a great deal on these:
http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero2-motorsports-edition/

Now I have not purchased one and I do not know if the ones they are selling is an earlier version, but the price on 'em in the display case is far-lower than what I just found at Amazon, for instance.

Also, they have a lot of N.O.S. stuff they buy as closeouts and put onto ebay, heavily-discounted from MSRP. It is one of those places where you just have to keep checking the sites to see what they post-up.

Back