Any VMaXs in Corpus Christi, Tx.???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ransom82

Reaction score
I am so far the only Vmax rider in Corpus Christi that i know of. I am looking to find some people to ride with but dont care for the harley crowd all that much. Harleys are ok.... just not the typical crowd.... Let me know if you are in the area and we can hook up.:punk:

There are two VMOA members in Victoria. alot more in Houston area but thats a long ride

I used to live in CC. I live up in Houston now. What part of town are you in? I will be riding down to CC sometime this year at least for a weekend.

Here I am. I thought I was the only Vmaxer in CC also. I'm surprised you have not run into me, I ride daily if possible. I would love to roll w/ another max.

Sorry, I only know Harley Riders that live in Corpus. They really are a different croud....Great Party's though....:rofl_200:

Happy you have 2 of you there....

Blew my knee out on the 'Conquer the Coast' two years ago. Haven't been back since. 'Corse I also moved to Alaska. To bad you didn't post this last year; I lived in Alice. Since there wasn't much in Alice, a vmax was a really great way to get out of it.

Back