Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello You V-Max forum members.

I'm going to build up a V-Max drag race bike for Street Bike or Super Gas Bike (fixed index 9.5s). Bought an undriven unit for the project. Not going to register it. In case of V-Max a weight is an issue, so at first I will make it as light as possible, without ruining the original outlook. What's the correct forum here for the weight or race discussion?

I will need your tips.

-thx-

Kari

Welcome to the forum KariR, sounds like you got a cool project under way.

To my knowledge there isn't a race specific forum on this site....I'd say right here in the V-Boost Room is the place to be. Good luck I'm sure some of the racers will chime in shortly. :punk:

Thanks Danny.

Just came home from US couple of hours ago.
I have been lately a V2 turbo engine builder and do not have specific knowledge about V-max.
Will learn here.

hy every boudy im hellyear just got myself a 94 max with 33.000 k our 20.000 mils on the clock pick it up on the weekend been wonting one for a whial.
my dayly ride is a ferst gen venture which i just replaest the transmishen in so know theas engins from the insied lol :punk:looking ford to menny good chats whith you gyes

Hi New a guy from Australia here.
On my 2nd V-Max now and the first is up for a full strip down and some serious re-work. I noticed, around the forum that the "mod monkey" was catching, ive had one on my back for a while now.
Lots of ideas, no real skill to put them into action.
I will need the help of quite a few of you guys over the next couple of years i think.
I look forward to chatting with some "like minded" folk.
Thanks
AdieP

Welcome AdieP, Always feel free to ask any question Vmax. I don't think there's anything that could be asked, That someone on here can't answer. I've done no less than 10 mods that I wouldn't have tried without this forum. I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing:hmmm: Made the monkey happy though:eusa_dance:

Hi folks. My name is Moe. I am new to VMAX. I have been wanting one since 1987 when I first saw one. I have been riding for 35 years. I've had everything from an fj1100 to an RS Warrior and to my current bike, a 2007 ZX14. I finally picked up my first dream bike, a 1986 VMAX with 6k miles. It was stored in a barn for at least 25 years. Needs work but I figured it would be worth it seeing I only paid $1300 for it. I am going to need your help. If this bike is anywhere as fun as my Warrior was, im in for a wild expensive addiction. :) Again, hi to all of you.

Back