Back In Black!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the compliments!Today its off to the dyno for tuning.I'll post the best one tonight.

Hey Shawn--drove over to UFO to pick up a Starfighter today. It's only about 120 miles from my place, and man, was it worth it. Jon Cornell is a truly gifted engineer, and was nice enough to take an hour to show me around. His R&D center (adjacent to his house) is unreal. I don't know how far you are from Cleveland, but it would be well worth your time to pick a nice summer day and go see Jon's outfit.

And for any of you with 32" inseams and are tired of tippy-toeing around when you sit on your Max, I can't recommend the Starfighter seat strongly. I used my center section (at Jon's suggestion), so it only cost me my core and 175--honestly the best 175 I've spent in a long time.

Didn't mean to steal the thread, but thanks, Shawn, for putting me onto UFO and Jon Cornell. It was a great trip and better result.

Back