Balloon Festival - Panguitch, Utah

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 773

Reaction score
Just got back from an amazing weekend ride down to the Panguitch Valley Balloon festival. The attached shot was from the "biker parade" (about 200 bikes) held Saturday morning.

Saw Shuriken again (pics coming) and spent some quality time with my brother (The King of Panguitch). :rofl_200:

Need to unpack, shower, and find some beer...

More pics and stories to come. :punk:

Attachments

• Parade.jpg
    Parade.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 29
Dang... that is a nice pic... You've done a heck of a nice job with your bike. Be nice when you get your gears fixed!

Dang... that is a nice pic... You've done a heck of a nice job with your bike. Be nice when you get your gears fixed!

No doubt... Like I said, we both know which bike is all show and which is all GO... :rofl_200:

It's a good thing mine is ok to look at as slow as it is...

Yours, on the other hand... :thumbs up:

It was good to see you again, my friend. I'll be drifting south more often, I think. We just need to get my brother on a bike now...

No doubt... Like I said, we both know which bike is all show and which is all GO... :rofl_200:

Too kind.... My bike is pretty hammered.. I have a feeling that you are probably pushing 150psi or more on your compression and your engine sounds pretty tight to me. Once you get your gears fixed, I'm sure your bike will wake up like a scalded dog...

More pics, as promised... :)

Shuriken's Max and balloon shots...

As you were... :punk:

Attachments

• Maxes.jpg
    Maxes.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 13
  • balloon1.jpg
    balloon1.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 12
  • balloon2.jpg
    balloon2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 10
  • balloon3.jpg
    balloon3.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 9
  • balloon4.jpg
    balloon4.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 9
That's quite the event over there, eh? Nice pics again. Looks like you staked out a good spot for viewing. I didn't ask you about your camera but it does well. I'd like to take a spin in one of those balloons...

In pic #2, see the mountain in the distance? There is one balloon covering the very peak. I've climbed that beast.

Back