BBB Fayetteville, Ark anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Reaction score
So when I came back Stateside and bought my first bike my sister told me that we were going to the Bikes Blues and BBQ aka BBB in Fayetteville, Ark. She always went every year and told me it was fun so I went....
Wow it was a BLAST! I got to see Jesse James that year and every year they always have some new famous person. The food and music was great and it was totally amazing. The bike shows were huge and I was stun to see so many different and crazy bikes. I failed to go last year because I was moving up to Kansas City and vowed to go this year. Now I just bought a house and will be closing 3 wks before the BBB! I will be going this year and meeting my sister for our now annual bike weekend. We look forward to this every year and I want to know how many has heard of this? I've been told people travel far and wide to go there but that could all be made up:confused2: Does anybody plan to go at the end of Sept??
http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

So when I came back Stateside and bought my first bike my sister told me that we were going to the Bikes Blues and BBQ aka BBB in Fayetteville, Ark. She always went every year and told me it was fun so I went....
Wow it was a BLAST! I got to see Jesse James that year and every year they always have some new famous person. The food and music was great and it was totally amazing. The bike shows were huge and I was stun to see so many different and crazy bikes. I failed to go last year because I was moving up to Kansas City and vowed to go this year. Now I just bought a house and will be closing 3 wks before the BBB! I will be going this year and meeting my sister for our now annual bike weekend. We look forward to this every year and I want to know how many has heard of this? I've been told people travel far and wide to go there but that could all be made up:confused2: Does anybody plan to go at the end of Sept??
http://www.bikesbluesandbbq.org/

We usually try to make it every year. But the last 2 years we have got a nearby room for a night and ride all the excellent back roads east, northeast and southeast of Fayetteville. There are just way too many idiots in and around Dickson street IMO. The riding in northwest Arkansas is incredible and it beats the hell out of biker rally hell. Don't get me wrong, I do like conversing with other riders and seeing other rides. But the biker wannabees and look a likes is not my thing at all. Anyway, looking forward to some good early fall riding in the Ozarks once again this year.

I will be there this year for my first year. A buddy of mine is from fayettville and told us about it so we are all going down there. He says the Riding is amazing!! We are going to be down there the weekend prior to the monday after I believe! I can't wait I haven't ridden for 50some days so I will be ready to go!!

The wife and I will be there Saturday, at least. Can't decide if we'll try camping out for the weekend or not. It's just 70 miles straight US 71 from us. She'll be on her Rune, I'm sure. I can't decide if I'll ride Max this year or my Rune. This will be our 4th year in attendance. Maybe we'll see some of you there. ?

Yup. I'll be there as much as I'd rather do something else. I just don't get into the biker rally thing but the GF does.
I just lost second gear a week ago, so i may be on my brother's Shadow. (man I hate ape hangers)

Maybe we'll see some of you there. ?
I'll be riding down Friday morning and camping out until Sunday. We generally eat at Toothpicks Chophouse once while we are there (get a full belly) but mainly chow down on quick venders foods and gain 10 lbs :rofl_200:I would love to see other Vmaxers but there are so many bikes and people I know it won't be realistic

I spotted one other Vmax last year. Other than the 09 that was the only other one I saw.

Geez I've now got a predicament on my hands. My parents want to come up that same weekend to look my new house and help me lay some carpet. They have never come by to see me the past 6 yrs and now they wanna come on the wkd I'm wanting to head to BBB!! What do I do?!

It's your parents dude!
Jules is a BABE, not a dude. LOL

but I agree, stay for your parents... BUT, see if they can either move their trip up or back one weekend. If they can, problem solved. If they can't, stay. BBB will be around next year.

So I'm sexest, females riding a Vmax never crossed my mind.
The situation hasn't changed though.... Dude, it's your parents! Your Mom and Dad come first. The rally will be there next year.

Geez I've now got a predicament on my hands. My parents want to come up that same weekend to look my new house and help me lay some carpet. They have never come by to see me the past 6 yrs and now they wanna come on the wkd I'm wanting to head to BBB!! What do I do?!

Why not visit with your parents WHILE attending BBQ? You might have to leave the bike at home in favor of mass transportion, and the carpet may have to wait as well, but I see no reason why your parents wouldn't find BBQ a fun place to be also. I'm sure you all wouldn't be BBQ's only cager attendees.

Sexist pig!! J/k :biglaugh: I go see them once a month since they only live 2 1/2 hrs away so I do see them often. They've never came to visit cuz I've always been much farther way from Biloxi, Ms to Bitburg, Germany hehe. Naw I've been up in Kansas City over a yr now and I still don't have a very great explination as to why they have never came up. I'm just guessing they think it's too far :ummm:
Oh and the BBB is too crowded for them. I've asked! It's not their scene

Sexist pig!! J/k :biglaugh: I go see them once a month since they only live 2 1/2 hrs away so I do see them often. They've never came to visit cuz I've always been much farther way from Biloxi, Ms to Bitburg, Germany hehe. Naw I've been up in Kansas City over a yr now and I still don't have a very great explination as to why they have never came up. I'm just guessing they think it's too far :ummm:
Oh and the BBB is too crowded for them. I've asked! It's not their scene

Well.....

If my Mom was coming to visit.....my dad is gone now.....I might rearrange my plans....maybe you could go to the BBQ for a little while....and they could go shopping or sightseeing or something....

That way everyone is happy.....

NEVER turn down free help....especially for something as labor intensive as laying carpet:punk:

Thanks for the advice guys. I found a blessing in disguise...the carpet won't be in until October now!!! So it looks like they will postpone the trip until it comes in! That issue solved, now to get my bike from giving me the finger when I want her to start! Can't go to BBB w/o her :)

Take the shadow!! (so that I won't be the only one on a Shadow instead of a max):bang head:

Latest posts

Back