Been busy.... what did I miss?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Super busy at the shop lately. Haven't had much time to do anything other than eat sleep and work.

Vmax clutch is acting up, I think its the slave cylinder.

Turbo Bike I have to put on the computer and check its sensors out, I think the Map or TPS sensors are flaking out. Wide open throttle seems ok, but part throttle sucks, and since its a street bike I need part throttle lol.

Stock Busa is coming along SLOW. If I could spend a few hours with it here and there I could probably get it going by the end of the year.

Vmax Mike being gone sucks, stupid prick, sold his bike...... though I stay in contact with him still quite often.

My frontend on my Dakota finally got replaced. I guess when all four ball joints are going bad and ready to break its time to replace them..... only 70,000 miles on it. Crappy Dodge frontend. Lowered the truck 3"s all the way around while I had the frontend a part.

I leave for a few weeks and it seems like its been a winter already. :tantrum:

Todd

Well knew that you had been "gone" for a couple of days, glad that you ok and busy..and that it wasn't other issues. You or family being sick...etc.

Stock Busa is coming along SLOW. If I could spend a few hours with it here and there I could probably get it going by the end of the year.

Vmax Mike being gone sucks, stupid prick, sold his bike...... though I stay in contact with him still quite often.

You should combine these two issues into one. Get Mike to help you get the Busa up and running properly and since you are probably like me, unable to ride two bikes at once, you could have your riding buddy back. Make it a win win before the snow starts falling!

Mike has his own personal reasons for not wanting to ride on the street anymore. I wont discuss them here, but I did offer to let him beat on the stock Busa at the track!

People who drive for a living have to protect their licenses.

I tell the paramedic and EMT students, "every time you get behind the wheel of your car, truck or on a bike, you are interviewing for that job in fire-rescue job you want. If you have speeding tickets, careless or reckless driving, or a DUI, employers aren't going to take a chance on you because there are many more people just like you and your certifications, who don't have those problems! Drive as-if your future job depends on your behavior as a motor vehicle operator, because it does!" In Florida, the #1 thing which excludes potential paid professional firefighters from a job is lack of an acceptable driving record.

Welcome back Todd!..........Been thinking of getting a east/west side meet set up, maybe in Sept?............Mike was a lot of fun and was responsible for a lot of our rides, I miss him too.............Glad your busy!........Don't forget to give youself a break now and then.....................Tom.

Thanks Tom.

And Fire Medic hit the nail on the head. Even with my job being federally mandated, having a crazy speeding ticket that could result in a felony charge would take my business away from me. As felons can't hold federal firearms licenses.

I would love to hold a drag day soon. Maybe in Sept we can do something like that. I might be doing a Tennessee trip in Sept so I ll have to plan something.

Doing a Florida ride next spring break for a couple weeks. My son and I will most likely ride while my wife flies down with the small kids.

Todd

Back