Bike Week March 7-16

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
good site for info on the races, and if you go-back to the home site, info on almost anything you could dream-of.

Daytona 200 Week Date: From March 7, 2014 To March 16, 2014 Time: 9 am - 6 pm Location: Daytona International Speedway
1801 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach
386-254-2700
Area: Daytona Beach Type: Attractions Website: http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com Daytona 200 Week at the Speedway features the Daytona Supercross by Honda on March 8th, Flat Track racing on March 13th and 14th and the Daytona 200 on March 15th. The area's largest Motorcycle Marketplace features the K&G Cycles' Thunder Alley where the entertainment and food is hot! The Hot Leathers Fashion Show (featuring Hooters girls!) and the Hooters Bikini Contest is March 15th. Don't miss it! (end of the ad)

I like the Bike Auction, held this year at the Ocean Center, down by the beach, by US 92 and A1A. It's been held all-over, from the Daytona National Guard Armory, to Stetson University in Deland, to this location.

My buddy and I always go to one or the other of the flatrack events, at the Speedway, no-longer at the Daytona Municipal Stadium. Be sure and get there early, to roam the pits, and see the bikes and racers up-close.

Sadly, one of the long-time fixtures, Boxenstopp, a VMax-centered business, owned by Joe Rauff, has had a tough time, after Joe had a horrific accident. Be sure to stop by and see Joe if you make it to Daytona, in the past, he's had a barbeque Sat a.m. and then an early afternoon ride to someplace like the Deland Airport for a lunch break. Joe's shop has a good vibe, and he and his wife are great hosts to customers and visitors. :punk:

http://boxenstoppdaytona.com/

One of Joe's happy visitors:
V-Max047.jpg

Back