Buying bikes anything considered

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirkclaus

Reaction score
Hi
My names Kirk Michael Klaus and I’m buying bikes anything considered for my shop in Mirfield.

Mirfield Prestige
117 Huddersfield Rd, Mirfield WF14 9DA

I also trade under Calder Valley cars andValley 4x4 very well known andonly sell top quality vehicles..

paying top price I'm sure
That's a bit harsh.

Would that be your business model if you were in the same trade?

I have to admit I did find the post a bit odd. Clearly it is unlikely that the OP is going to contribute to the forum. On the other hand, if somebody wants to sell, lists on here, gets no response and the OP buys at a price the seller is happy with, then why not?

Let's see how this pans out.

NE of Manchester & SE of Leeds, the O.P.'s location. Maybe someone can stop in and view the shop. I agree with 02GF74 that if someone wants to sell to him, that's their business. No, I don't expect the sale price would be anywhere near retail, because that's not how shops work.

Ah, well spotted, I did not realise he wad UK based.

There is DK motorcycles based in Stoke on Trent, which without looking at the map, I'd say was 30 miles or less away.

They import motorcycles from Japan, some requiring a bit of work and registration, generally older ones such ad CB750s. It may be worth investigating but I have no idea what the margin would be.

I bought my 1998 Vmac from them (unseen!!??) and if I were to sell it, would make some profit (I'd need to find the sales invoice) but I am not counting the cost of my time to recommission it.

Don't you need BossHoss? :D How is blood pressure?

That's a bit harsh.

Would that be your business model if you were in the same trade?

I have to admit I did find the post a bit odd. Clearly it is unlikely that the OP is going to contribute to the forum. On the other hand, if somebody wants to sell, lists on here, gets no response and the OP buys at a price the seller is happy with, then why not?

Let's see how this pans out.
legit question if he's paying top price for what their worth at the condition their in I have 10 ready to go .... harsh is giving someone way less then street worth that is harsh

legit question if he's paying top price for what their worth at the condition their in I have 10 ready to go .... harsh is giving someone way less then street worth that is harsh
Damn!!! You have 10 ready to go? That's more vmaxs I've ever seen in my life in my area 😳 🤯🤯🤣🤣

Back