• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbtune Pro $90 SOLD!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed - it does the job and does it well. l’m getting ready to sell the Max & the next bike will be fuel injected.

Price drop - $90 shipped! Trying to sell off this batch of stuff to make room for the next batch.

Teaser:
- clear water pump cover
- clear clutch cover
- clear mid cover
- Givi windscreen
- Works shocks
- factory backrest

I’m spending Saturday in the garage swapping the parts back to stock.

Once that’s completed, the bike itself is next - 1995 red that’s in my profile pic!

It is absolutely amazing how much difference in low-RPM performance (idle to 2000RPM'ish) a good, solid carburetor synchronization can make.

Sort of icing on the cake.

Still have the clear covers? I don't need the clutch already have that one but would be interested in the water pump and mid cover

I’d keep it, you can still sync the TB’s on FI bikes. Made a huge difference in my R1 after I modified the exhaust.
I’d thought about that. I’ll see how the post goes for a bit & may take it down & keep it if there’s no interest. I’m getting a 2022 Indian Chief Darkhorse so hopefully I won’t need to sync anything for awhile!

Sorry, off topic.

when do you have to synchronize?
when its running bad, of just once a year or so?

my bike is running great ( 2 years now )
but a little rich in the summer when its hot.

thank you!
happy selling. 👌🏻

Hey Koos,

All depends on your bike. Some guys do it every season, others when the bike is feeling boggy. I’m sure a lot of other members will chime in with their recommendations- I’m no expert in any sense of the word!

Latest posts

Back